Friday, November 15, 2013

Woot Woot - First Blog Post

This year is a remarkable moment, and I doubt there will be many to witness it. However, here I am, and I am making my first blog post EVER. That is, the first one I've ever done out of my own free choice. This is my first post in which I don't have to pretend like I read something (Frankenstein) or found some deep meaning in a poem I skimmed over. It's just me, and my thoughts. And so no one will read them. But regardless, I think it can become a fun exercise and maybe some strange person out there will find what I have to say insightful, interesting, or at the very least, I might make one good joke. I'm curious if I will actually post semi-regularly; it's hard to tell, for this is my first (not to mention last) free night in a while. Well, I guess I'll end the pointless rambling section of this blog and move on into the pointed rambling section.

Let's just say that I am getting pumped for Advent! Being an impatient person, advent and lent can be trying times as I look forward to Christmas and Easter respectively. Sometimes I feel as if the Church created these time periods for people like me so we can learn the great fruits that patience and waiting can bring to us. Not to mention the great hope that these seasons present!

I am already tired and I haven't put much time into this post. However, I hope to explore some ideas deeply and talk about things that are on my mind in upcoming posts. Hopefully this will happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment